Weekly Hire Rates
|1 Week||5 Days||Weekend|
|Period||Saturday – Saturday||Monday – Friday||Friday – Monday|
The Tartan Camper Company would like you to enjoy your adventure without feeling that you’re restricted by time. For this reason we try our very best to accommodate flexible collection and return times depending on the availability of our campervans. Unfortunately this is less likely to happen in the months of May to August, however, please do not hesitate to contact us regarding non standard booking times / day hire out with peak periods.
• Weekly period hire is from collection Saturday at 2pm and return Saturday before 10am.
• 5 day hire collection Monday 2pm – return Friday 10am.
• Weekend hire period is from collection Friday 2pm – Monday 10am.
We are a dog friendly company and fully understand that you would want to take your pet on holiday with you. We have allocated 2 vehicles which are pet friendly. Our mission is to provide fresh clean campervans for our clients and for this reason we require an additional £100 deposit to ensure our vehicles are immaculate for the next hirer.
All our vehicles have a strict NO SMOKING policy.
A minimum deposit of £500 is required in advance. This is repaid to the hirer upon the safe and clean return of the vehicle and its’ contents (NB. An additional deposit will be applied under certain circumstances)
Included in Hire Cost
What we’ve included in the Rental Price:
- AA Roadside breakdown cover
- Unlimited UK mileage
- UK standard vehicle insurance for one driver (25-70)
- Free parking for vehicles left at our premises
- Full kitchen equipment and crockery
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Electric hook-up lead
- Welcome pack which includes – teabags, coffee, milk, sugar, salt & pepper, washing up liquid
- Road map
- Picnic travel rug
Additional equipment you may want to hire (subject to availability):
- Awning – £50
- Inflatable mattress and foot pump for use in awning – £20
- 2 man tent – £20
- 4 main tent – £40
- Portable gas cooker with gas – £15
- Bike Rack – £30
- Porta Potti with toilet tent – £45
- Camping Chairs – £5 each
- Child Camping Chair – £2 each
- Sat Nav – £30
- Bedding – £15 per person
- 2 towels – £5
- Portable BBQ buckets with utensils and coals – £15
- Airport / Train Transfers – please see below
- Additional Driver Insurance – £9 per day
Airport / Train Station Collections
The Tartan Camper Company would be happy to collect you from your Hotel, Airport or Train Station. The following rates include pick up and drop of between the hours of 9am – 6 pm:
Glengarnock Train Station – Free of charge pick up/ drop off
- Glasgow Airport £80
- Glasgow City Centre £95
- Prestwick Airport £80
- Edinburgh Airport £190
- Glasgow / Train £95
- Edinburgh / Train £205